Stolen (again) from Sassy…
1. What is your occupation right now? Medical/corporate transcriptionist.
2. What color are your socks right now? Although I don’t normally go without them, right now I’m not wearing any.
3. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of the Olympics on TV, and G’s sewing machine as she embroiders some Haloween thing she’s making.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Fruit and nut Power Bar.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh, yeah.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My daughter.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it, I grabbed it off Sassy’s blog.
8. How old are you today? 51 years, 3 months.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? It’s a toss up between swimming, gymnastics, and ice skating.
10. What is your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic drink is just water, alcoholic drink would be a margarita or bourbon and Coke.
11. What is the last movie you watched? Alvin and the Chipmunks, this morning, with my grandsons.
12.Favorite day of the year? Whatever day I’m vertical and ambulatory.
13. How do you vent anger? I honestly don’t get REALLY angry very much, when I do, it’s scary (more for those around me than for me), but I find cleaning the refridgerator works nicely.
14. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lincoln Logs/Tinker Toys/box of 72 Crayola crayons.
15. What is your favorite season? Fall, it energizes me with the change to cooler weather. I HATE hot weather.
16. Cherries or Blueberries? CHERRIES!!! I always begged my mom to make me a cherry pie on my birthday instead of a cake.
17. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs? But of course.
18. Who is the most likely to respond? Whomever wants to.
19. Who is least likely to respond? Syd… she rarely does this meme shit. (Hint, hint, Syd) Ditto (GG).
20. Living arrangements? An interesting little 1940s house in Pueblo with a big yard/garden, my wife, our dog, and various other critters that come and vist–hummingbirds, skunks, lizards, etc.
21.When was the last time you cried? I’m a sentimental sap, I cry over everything.
22. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a basket of magazines, my hot springs/gym bag,.
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest ? Interesting question. My friend A. who I met in the church nursery when we were both 18 months old. My mom said we were put down on the floor and just crawled together. We only lived near each other for 4 years, but have been friends ever since and even though we don’t see each other or even talk much, when we do, it is like no time has passed.
24 What did you do last night? Had the grandsons over, cooked dinner for them, played around with them and watched the Olympics, and Michael Phelps, etc.
25. What inspires you? People who overcome great odds, physical or otherwise, to go on and accomplish the lives they want. People who don’t listen to naysayers. People who actually take responsibility. People who tell the truth regardless of what it costs. Also beautiful music, and all of Nature’s bounty.
26. What are you most afraid of? Most everything I’ve really been afraid of has happened to me, and I got through it, so don’t have too many “fears”. Worries, yes, FEARS, not really.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese…and BACON.
28. Favorite dog breed? I’m more of a mutt girl–I think they get the best of their “mix”, but I have to say Peaches has changed my mind about poodles, plus they don’t shed!
29. Favorite day of the week? Thursday.
30. How many states have you lived in? TX, OK, GA, LA, CO, plus a lot of others that I only “lived” in because the circus train was there, and I lived on the train.
31. Biggest Life lessons? If you have the courage to jump off the cliff, you’ll grow wings as you fall.
Stolen (again) from Sassy…