Got this in e-mail today. I may have to tag someone…
You’re it!!! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes… promise!) Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and to the rest of your friends.
Five names you go by:
Linda, Linda Mc, the Hornet, Iggy, Grumpy Granny.
Three things you are wearing right now:
Blue sweats, green sweater, red-plaid scarf. I love working from home!
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To figure out the HTML coding on this damn post.
2. For my “allergy eyes” to quit acting up.
3. For my left leg to quit hurting.
Two people who will probably fill this out:
I’ll tag 5, but if they don’t do it, no problem!
Two things you did last night?
Rode my bike and watched Dancing with the Stars.
Two things you ate today:
Tortilla Espanola and a pear.
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Lady at the VA Hospital for directions.
2. Lady at my bank re: my new debit card. I talk on the phone a lot (NOT)!
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
Going to Denver. Coming back from Denver.
Two longest car rides:
1. Family trip from Atlanta, GA to Oshkosh, WI to go to the EAA Fly-in when I was in the 10th grade. We camped there and back. OMG.
2. Toss up between A) Driving from St. Louis, MO to Pueblo in 1 day with a 2-year old, a pregnant daughter and her grumpy boyfriend; and B) a bus ride across Spain when I had to leave because of hurting my foot.
Two of your favorite beverages:
Water and coffee.
1. Tina, ’cause I just LURRVE her.
2. Janet ’cause sometimes she’s just too serious…but I LURVE her, too!
3. That Old Crone, ’cause I think she might need a break…
4. Small Town Dyke, ’cause I appreciate her comments. AND
5. QueerRose, ’cause I don’t think I’ve ever tagged her before!
And there ya have it!