The last couple of days have been perfectly nutty and crazy making due to work, daughter, grandkids, etc. It’s the kind of stuff that I USED to let bother me endlessly, giving much thought and energy to how I could DO something about whatever is/was going on. Truth is, I can’t do JACK about any of it, so I might as well relax and think about those things that bring me great pleasure and enjoyment. Here are 10 perfect moments. What are yours?
1. That wonderful “horizontal” feeling when I lie down in bed to go to sleep and cover up with my delicious fuzzy blanket.
2. Half waking up in the middle of the night and snuggling up next to G and falling back asleep.
3. That first sip of the first pot of coffee in the morning.
4. The first splash of hot water sluicing over me in the morning shower.
5. The first hummingbird of the season at the feeder
6. The first Bullock’s oriole, also at the feeder:
7. Eating breakfast outside in the meditation garden for the first time.
8. Hot tub under the stars.
9. Dancing With the Stars.
10. Bike riding in the warm afternoon sun.
I feel better already!