The other day, I got tagged by Tina for this “Honest Scrap” MEME/award/whatever that has been going around blogland. (First I’ve seen it BTW). Even though I just did my “quirks” I thought I would participate, ’cause I just can’t say “No.” to Tina…LOL.
Here’s how it goes….
There are three rules for this award:
First, link back to the person who gave you the award: You can find Tina at the link above.
Next, give the award to 10 other bloggers: Well, I’m not going to do that because I haven’t really been reading and commenting on more than a few blogs lately and because I’ve been typing all day and I’m tired and brain dead. If you want to copy this and do your own 10 bloggers, great!
Finally, 10 honest things about me (if I can think that hard):
1. I would call myself a “lazy” person because I don’t like to do lots of “busy” work. I look for the most direct and efficient way to get stuff done and then, I’m done with it. I don’t need to constantly “tweak” things.
2. I don’t like shopping. I am a “hunter”. I know what I want, I go get what I want, I pay for it and come home. Meandering around a mall or store just exhausts me. If I’m really going to “shop” i.e. look around for bargains, I do it online. The 2 exceptions to this are book stores and gourmet “foodie” shops.
3. I do not regret one, single bite of food that I have ever eaten.
4. I have 2 tattoos.
5. I have always felt fairly “crosswise” from the rest of the world.
6. Sometimes, the oddest things will make me laugh until tears run down my face, and I can never explain them to anyone else.
7. In order to really sleep a deep restful sleep, I need to be alone in a totally dark, quiet room. Otherwise, I never sleep very well.
8. Reading is a huge escape for me. I can be totally exhausted and craving a nap, but if I lie down and read for a while, I am more refreshed than if I had slept for 3 hours. I HATE being bugged when I am trying to read.
9. Speaking of things that really annoy me: When I am on the phone, and the person standing next to me keeps telling me things to say to or ask the person on the other end of the line. That drives me nucking futz. Make your own damn call!
10. Even though the above do make me seem grumpy and when they happen I do feel that way, all of that passes in just a few minutes. I simply cannot hold onto a grudge. I may change the way I interact with a person based on their actions, but then I become indifferent to them, rather than harboring a lot of rage and thoughts of revenge. That’s just a waste of energy.