Today I am grateful for:
1. People who love me. Some right here by my side, some long ago and far away but still willing to let me know I rest in their hearts. Thank you for words that sustain me.
2. Tomato plants unwilling to recognize fall. Thank you for your beautiful fruit.
3. Grandsons growing up into beautiful young men. How much fun to have real conversations and be shown how to spell my name in American Sign Language! Thank you for showing me you’re never too old to learn or too young to teach.
4. Fall in Colorado. Nothing better. Thank you for unbelievable beauty that feeds my soul.
5. I job I love, a schedule that works with my routine and good enough pay. Thank you, Universe.
6. A body that works well, stays healthy and keeps me active. Thank you.
7. A mind that also works, finds humor in odd places and synergy in everything. Thank you, gene pool and liberal arts education.
8. Friends all over the world. You know who you are and what you do for me. Thank you, all.