After the recent heaviness, we need something a bit more whimsical. I got this from blog friend Soprano Out who got it from others, who…well you get the idea. I’m not a tagger but if you read this and you have a blog, feel free to participate. After the eleven answers, there are eleven random things about me. (This random-thing thing is getting harder and harder.)
1. What makes you stop in your tracks?
Nature does a pretty good job of it nearly every day. Keep your eyes open.
2. When was the last time something took your breath away?
Last week: http://youtu.be/t49xmTr1M9I
3. Do you wear shoes in the house?
Nearly always. I hate going barefoot or sock-footed.
4. Where are your feet right now?
Right foot propped on the low stool under my desk, left foot on the floor.
5. Where do you wish your feet were right now?
Putting themselves one before the other on El Camino.
6. Why do you wish to be there?
To finish what I started nearly 7 years ago.
7. Plane, train, or automobile.
8. When was the last time you yelled “Whee!”?
I make it a point to yell “Wheee!” at least once a week.
9. Roller coaster or day at the seashore?
Oh, a day at the shore. No roller coasters for this earthy Taurus.
10. Do you have time to smell the roses?
11. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?
My eleven random things:
1. My favorite junk food snack is Fritos and french onion dip.
2. I love to drive.
3. One of my favorite books ever is titled “Poo-Poo and the Dragons”.
4. I could watch the movie “Notting Hill” four times a day and not get tired of it.
5. I’m surprised at how much I enjoy playing on Twitter.
6. I love socks.
7. I have no trouble eating organ meats (liver, kidneys, etc.) but the thought of eating bugs makes me gag.
8. I will probably never, ever wear a dress again.
9. I don’t really like peanut butter.
10. My skin often feels cold to the touch even when I’m perfectly comfortable on the inside.
11. If reading were an Olympic sport, I’d have more medals then Michael Phelps.
Now it’s your turn. What are your elevenses?